Hedge Fund Formation and Securities Law Specialists
Law Offices of Scott Goldring Associates

Your Subtitle text
Investment Advisor's Act

Do you need to be registered as an Investment Advisor? See our RIA section, we can help you to answer that question and we can help with the application process.  When you are contemplating the Formation of a Hedge Fund, you will need to look at the provisions set forth in the Investment Advisor's Act of 1940 as well as the Blue Sky laws of the State in which you plan to locate your main office as well as the States in which your investors reside to accurately comply with registration obligations. On the following page is a brief synopsis of the Securities and Exchange Commission's requirements to become a Registered Investment Advisor, each state however also has its own requirements under thier Blue Sky Laws, so you always need to check all relevant regulations to ensure that you are in full compliance.  SGA will guide you through the regulatory maze and make sure all appropriate filings are made on your behalf.






Website Builder